Friday 21 October 2011

Christmas Worksheets at PencilStreet.org


I had a good day shopping in London yesterday - managed to get a day off! But … seeing all the Christmas lights going up and the department stores selling decorations it made me realise it wont be long until it’s “that time of year again”!

You must be thinking about all the things you have got to get done before the end of term. Have a look at the dozens of Christmas resources on Pencil Street – everything from Christmas cards and Christmas decorations to educational Christmas worksheets the children can get on with while you do a million and one other jobs!

There is going to be even more Christmas themed worksheets for teachers to use on Pencil Street than last year.

Meanwhile have a great half term. I hope you manage to relax!


Anita Solomon
Pencil Street Resource Designer
http://www.pencilstreet.org

P.S. If you think resources about London would be useful let me know. I’m more than happy to persuade the powers that be, that I need to go and do a bit of fieldwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment